Just common folks,
Giving uncommon service!
Servicing Yavapai County
Our Camp Verde office was first opened in 2006. We cover a large region that goes from the red rocks of Sedona, through the cliff-side Ghost Town of Jerome, and all the way to Historic Downtown Prescott. Located in Central Arizona, we are in a region that includes many small and growing towns flourishing throughout Yavapai County.
Our office’s propane delivery area covers the extremes of super hot desert areas all the way into the mountains of the Mogollon Rim and White Mountains. We service ranches and farms, vineyards, small cities and town, and pretty much everything in between. As a small business that services rural Arizona, our customers usually know our staff by name and our drivers are greeted with smiles. Join our propane family today!
We are proud to provide propane service to:
Arena Del Loma
Oak Creek Valley
Red Rock Loop
Oak Creek Canyon
Salt Mine Rd
… and most everywhere in between!
Click on the Map Above
for a Printable Version
- Rimrock/McGuireville/Lake Montezuma
- Middle Verde Rd/Arena Del Loma/Area by CV Schools
- 89A/Oak Creek Valley/Angel Valley/Sedona Shadows & Sedona Pines
- Cottonwood/Clarkdale/Quail Springs
- Cornville/Tissaw Rd/Page Springs/N ASPAAS
- Town of Camp Verde/Horseshoe Bend
- VOC/Jacks Canyon
- Prescott/Dewey/Mayer 2 x month
- Quarterhorse Lane
- Payson/Happy Jack CCP1 Thur CCP9
- 2 x month for Payson/Happy Jack
- Sedona/89A/Red Rock Loop
- Thousand Trls/Cottonwood
- Oak Creek Canyon/Trout Farm
- Rimrock/Lake Montezuma/McGuireville
- Verde Lakes
- VOC Area/Jacks Canyon
- All Routes are Subject to Change
- Due to Route/Weather: Call at 35% / 25% and give us 48 hour notice
- Internet Deliveries need 48 Hour Notice
- Minimum Delivery is 100 Gallons
Our region covers the beautiful red rocks of Sedona. Camp Verde is a beautiful place to live and run a business.